Sunday, October 30, 2011

China Glaze- It's Alive!

I knew I had to make this polish mine when I saw the picture, but I don't know why I waited so long. I went 5 days before Halloween, and had to run all over town before I found it,...and the 4 pack I was hoping to get it in, yeah right, long gone! You snooze,you lose! I learned my lesson... Anyway...I obviously found it!! This has easily become one of my favorites of all time. I know I went a little overboard on the pictures, but wow:)
This is a murky green jelly base, loaded with small and med swampy green glitter. I used 2 coats and its perfect! If you are botherd by glitter's rough texture; you will need to load up top coat, this sucks it right up!
I dont mind unles it catches on my clothes, so 2 coats of Seche Vite and I wasa happy as a clam.




No comments:

Post a Comment