Monday, October 17, 2011

Ulta- I Got the Denim Blues Collection- Faded Blues

Hi, everybody, ready for another week to begin? Me either!!!
This week I am exited though, to review Ultas new nail polish collection, I Got the Denim Blues. This blue jean thing is everywhere, Chanel, Dior, Nubar, and now Ulta. I'm not ashamed to say, this is the least expensive of the bunch, lol! The other collections each have 3 polishes a light, med and dark denim color. This collection on the other hand, has 5. I'll show one every day this week starting with Faded Blues.
Faded Blues is the light denim color of the group. If you think of the robins egg blue that was popular this year and make it a little dusty looking with a little shimmer, you've got Faded Blues. I didn't think I'd like the shimmer in it, but it works, its not to frosty and not at all streaky. I thought I would want to swatch this and take it off until spring or so, but I'm really liking it. It is dusty enough to work for me this fall. This is 3 thin coats with Seche Vite over the top.
I wish I could get my nails to stop peeling, I'm doing everything i can think of! I thought if I kept them polished and filed they would stop, but every so often a big chip flakes off, and makes me crazy! Colors like this really accentuate the issue! Maybe I'll have to stick to glitters until they are all better. That can be my excuse to rock glitter every day, hehehe:-)


No comments:

Post a Comment