Monday, October 3, 2011

OPI, Color to Diner For

Ok, I'll be the first to admit I'm not usually a red fan. I like one red, the cult fave OPI, I'm Not Really a Waitress. That's it, so when I saw this I figured, 'Oh another red shimmer'. Well I like it. It suits my coloring,  there's not to much shimmer, and it its not one of those trashy reds... if you know what i mean? The shimmer is gold and pink which balances out, and keeps it from leaning to warm or cool. Its a rich beautiful color. I still don't know how often I will get the urge to wear red but if I do now at least I have another option.
I swatched this really quickly and when I looked at the pictures I realized what a sloppy mess I made! Sorry for that! The color captured pretty well, but it was more opaque in real life, with no vnl.



No comments:

Post a Comment