Saturday, October 29, 2011

Sally Hansen- Pumpkin Spice

Happy Halloween Weekend!!! I wanted to make sure I got in some Halloween themed polishes, so to start I chose Pumpkin Spice. This jumped out at me because there are two polishes on my wish list that I was hoping this would come close to filling my need for, CG Fortune Teller and CG Ick-a-body. This is neither of those. Don't get me wrong I love the final result, but it took some doctoring up! When I started applying the first coat I couldn't get over how sheer it was. I tried a second coat on one finger and realized I'd better put this over something else.
So.... this is 2 coats Pumpkin Spice over Sinful Colors black. Even though it wasn't exactly what I was expecting, I really like the way it came out. I am thinking of trying it over some other colors too like a rust or chocolate maybe? Or mossy green?

No comments:

Post a Comment