Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Sinful Colors- Last Chance

Hi guys, well its Wednesday, weeks half over, and weekend is in sight! Work has been hectic for me lately, lots of changes and moving. I was comfortable in my little cube and today I have to move:-( Oh well, adapt right!
Anyways...I'm very excited for today's polish! It is Last Chance from Sinful Colors. I don't know if this is a regular color or special collection, but if I see it again, I'm getting a backup! I fell in love with this color the minute I got it on. Its the perfect dark green, it always looks green, never black, even in low light. In bright light it is a rich dark forest color, and the shine is unbelievable! I annoyed my husband a few times, putting my hands in his face and squealing "have you ever seen my fingers so shiny, really honey look"! 
This is 2 coats, and it covered beautifully. I took these pictures before I put on topcoat too! I did put it on after to protect it and it lasted like 4 days, which I think is pretty good for a dark creme.



No comments:

Post a Comment