Monday, October 10, 2011

Orly- Birds of a Feather Collection- Fowl Play

Happy Monday Guys:-) I hope you all had a nice weekend. I spent mine out in the Finger Lakes with my family doing some wine tasting at the vinyards out there. We lucked out and had beautiful weather, up around 80 and sunny! It was the perfect break from the last few weeks at work.
Anyways... today I have Fowl Play, the only one that I initially grabbed from the Birds of a Feather Collection. I have since kicked myself, gone back and picked up Night Owl and Lucky Duck, but I haven't had a chance to swatch them yet! Night Owl is awesome, I've heard its very similar if not a dupe for OPI's Merry Midnight, but since I dont have that one and it's really hard to find, you'll have to take my word for it! Either way this is a gorgeous, redish purple jelly packed with glitter and flakies, that show up mostly orange with a flash of blue. Its so pretty! It took me three thin coats so thet my tips didnt look lighter but it dried surprisingly well, especially for an Orly polish! I usually have problems with the drying time but I used Seche-Vite this time and didnt have any issues. I must say, why dosent eveyone have a cap like this? They are a dream to use!
Well It's back to another work week, and I'm off to bed early tonight!

No comments:

Post a Comment