Friday, October 21, 2011

Ulta I Got the Denim Blues Collection- Soho Skinny

Another Friday, yay! I can't believe how fast the weeks have been flying by, I am so excited for the weekend, but I know it will be Monday before I'm ready! I guess I cant worry about that though!

Here is the fourth polish in the IGTDB collection; Soho Skinny. I wore this the other day shopping with mom, and in the car I saw my hand on my lap and realized this actually is the exact color of the jeans I had on! To describe it I guess I would say its a dark cerulean blue cream, with a very subtle shimmer to it. I used two coats; and if it looks a little messy I finished up about 5 minuted before hauling a 2 year old and a ton of stuff to the car. I smudged some of my fingers and did my quick fix of using polish remover on a q-tip to smooth the smudge, then polishing over the patch, allowing that to dry and then another coat. Its not perfect but it worked for the time:)

No comments:

Post a Comment