Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Revlon Whimsical

Ok guys, I feel like I keep saying this but sorry it's been a while! I have a bunch of fun polishes to show you, but I've had two problems in bringing them to you. One is, that its cold here, and the lighting in my house sucks! So if I want good pictures, I brave the 15 degree weather for as many pics as I can snap before my little fingers become numb. Two, the dreadful dry cold winter is wreaking havoc on my hands! My nails keep breaking and I keep filing, filing, filing...Its funny because I take such good care of my hands in the winter and they still look terrible, while all summer long I pretty much ignore them and they look fantastic... weird! Anyways, I'm working on addressing problem numero uno. I am putting together a light box...:-) Let's see how this project fares! As for problem two, well I have no quick solution, so I'll do my best!
So back to polish! Today I have one I'm sure you've seen popping up all over, Revlon Whimsical. This is three  coats over a base with Seche Vite over the top. These are in different locations, my kitchen, my desk and even outside in the snow! I figured you could get a better idea of how it looked in the various lights.



So I have a confession. I do not love this like many of you do. Maybe I will feel differently if i try it over a light blue base? I don't know. I look at my hands and it reminds me of dirty milk. Whatever it is... it does nothing for me, I know blasphemy right?!?!

1 comment:

  1. I don't like it either... I'm reminded of something dirtier than milk though!

    ReplyDelete