Thursday, January 12, 2012

China Glaze- Blonde Bombshell

Hi guys, I hope your week is going well! Everone here is healing up and I'm overdosing on Emergen-C trying to stay healthy. Gotta stay good for my weekend...:-) I did a few swatches the other day at my moms under her Ott light, and realized afterward I did a lot of purple polish! To give you a little break from that I added in Blonde Bombshell, from China Glaze's Eye Candy collection. I keep thinking that I am over glitters for a while, then more awesome glitters come out! Truth be told I will never really be over glitter, its too pretty! So here is one from that collection, inspired by Marilyn Monroe. BB went on like most glitter, a little sparse on the first coat then it built up with two more thin coats. This was pretty densely packed with different sizes of gold glitter. I just swatched it and used one coat of Seche Vite that quickly disappeared. If I were to wear this I would definitely need another to make it smooth.

This isn't the most unique gold glitter, but its a very nice polish. It's on the yellow side and doesn't look too bad on my hands. It almost leaned green-gold.
Anyways, expect to see a few purple's coming, I just have to adjust the color a little, because the all look a little blue in the pictures! Why oh why does purple do that?

No comments:

Post a Comment