Thursday, January 19, 2012

China Glaze- Lorelei's Tiara

Hello again:-) I am currently very happily snuggled under a blanket on my couch, and waiting for the hubby to get home. I figured I'd catch up on here a little bit, and get this polish posted!
Today I have Lorelei's Tiara, from China Glazes Eye Candy Collection. Isn't she lovely...Isn't she wonderful! (Yes Stevie Wonder is running through my head right now!) Anyways- I love this! It went on really easily, it wasn't too thick like some glitters this dense can be. It wasn't too thin. It sat right where i put it and I actually got this opaque in two thin smooth coats! It did require two coats of topcoat, and you could still feel some texture, but honestly who cares when it looks like this!


I don't know what else to say, this one is perfect! The colors suit me, application was good, it made me happy to look at...:-) What more could a girl ask for?

No comments:

Post a Comment