Saturday, January 7, 2012

Essie, Brooch The Subject

Hi again:-) I am exhausted tonight so I'll keep this short and sweet. It's Friday and I'm not used to being back working full weeks, on top of that both my husband and my son are sick. So momma need to get some sleep!
I have here Essie Brooch the Subject. When I first saw this at Ulta, it looked like a dead on match for my skin, aka, mannequin hands! The fluorescent lights must distort colors more than I thought because this is not even close to the same tone as my skin. I am far to pink. Despite the mismatch, I really like this as a nude. It was really creamy and covered really well, this is two coats (no top coat). A top coat would I'm sure give it more shine!


The first picture is closer to what it looked like in the store, but most of the time it looks like the second two.

No comments:

Post a Comment