Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Lepoard Print with Revlon Violet and Sally Hansen Purple Diamond

Hi again! Working away this week, with some new things I hope you will find as exciting as I do! I thought I would create a Facebook page to to interact with you guys a little more. It's a work in progress but I hope for it to be fully 'put together' by Thursday or Friday. I also plan on adding a twitter. I have been using my personal ones and I think my family and friends are getting a little overwhelmed with nail stuff! Not everyone loves it as much as we do! I know, weird! So anyways, I hope you will check it out!
Now onto polish! Today I have Revlon Violet stamped with Sally Hansen Nail Prisms Purple Diamond. I used the leopard full nail pattern on Konad plate m57. I have to say I didn't expect it to be this subtle, but I love it! Its animal print, tamed! Revlon Violet is a red leaning violet, it went on nicely, i used two coats. It could have dried faster but it wasn't terrible. Than I used Purple Diamond (love!) for the design.


This last one is obviously before the stamping. All these are taken in my lightbox, with one coat of Seche Vite.

No comments:

Post a Comment