Saturday, January 28, 2012

NYC Sidewalks & Konad m60

So I told you I got the stamping bug, right? Well here is the next design I tried. This one is a personal fave, it makes me smile:-) I feel spring-y just looking at it. I got a sweater in these colors from Gap a few years ago and have loved this color combination ever since.
I started off with a base, followed by two coats of NYC Sidewalks, a nice medium grey cream. The name really describes it perfectly. It is a really nice color on it's own but once again I couldn't leave it alone. I used another full nail stamp on the Konad m60 plate, the paisley/flower one. For the design I use Sinful Colors white, then used my dotting tool to add some accents with Sally Hansen Xtreme wear in Mellow Yellow. This is an awesome yellow cream. I really really like the way this one turned out!!






No comments:

Post a Comment