Monday, February 27, 2012

Essie- Smooth Sailing & Shine of the Times

Hi guys!  So I had to come back with something pretty to redeem myself after yesterday! I saw Smooth Sailing just sitting there and needed it on my fingers! I got this one in a set of four minis. It came with Brazilliant, Meet Me At Sunset, and Super Bossa Nova. I love Smooth Sailing, it's just about the perfect color. I love blue, I guess this is more like a medium periwinkle, but just right for my skin tone. It has a perfect 2 coat creamy formula, with just enough shimmer to make it different. It's not to light, not too dark, not too bright. Can you tell I like this one?



Isn't this pretty! I still need to find a full size bottle, because this is one I will want to wear again and again! I will also like to have a real brush! These tiny bottles never have the same brushes and are always a pain to use! They also make it look like I have giant hands, hahaha! I wore this two full days and on day three, it was still looking pretty good, so I decided to try Shine of the Times over the top. I wanted to see how it would look over a lighter and cooler colored polish. I think I like this better than over the red!

So now that I got this off, I will finish my Electro-Pop's and get to some more frequent posts! There are so many new colors and products coming out that I'm excited about. So what are you guys looking forward to??? Let me know and I'll try and feature some of them!

1 comment:

  1. Wow - google really does have everything! I have Essie's Smooth Sailing and a Color Club dupe of Shine of the Times sitting right in front of me and I wanted to see how it would go together but I already had a base coat on - your blog really helped me out! This looks great!

    ReplyDelete