Monday, February 6, 2012

China Glaze- Ahoy!

Hi guys! I hope you all had a great weekend! We had fun watching the Superbowl and eating an absurd amount of food! I tried to pace myself and try just the things I really really wanted, but it was all so good!Between the food and the game (yay Giants!) we had a lot of fun. Especially my son who wore his helmet and eye black and cheered the whole first half till he fell asleep on the couch:-)
So early Sunday I ran to Sally's who is having a crazy sale on China Glaze polish! With a beautician card they are normally $3.49 (at least in my area, that might be different other places), they are an extra dollar off for the month of February, and with a $10 off $20 coupon you can get HERE
they end up being $1.25 apiece!!!! I got 8 for $10!!!! WOO-HOOO! Well this isnt one of my new ones, I'm going to finish up the Anchors Away collection first, but I did get 7 Electro-Pop colors, that I will show next! So to get on with things...
 I knew I liked this one, but until I got it on I didn't know how much. First off I love this finish, glass fleck is gorgeous! I love the glowy look it gets from light bouncing off the particles in the polish. It has so much sparkle, and without all the hassle of a glitter! Seriously click to enlarge the pictures to get the full effect! This one was actually a little darker in real life than it shows up here, but the shade is pretty accurate. It's a warm rich raspberry with pink and gold flecks.



This is two coats over Sally Hansen Double Duty Base and Seche Vite over the top. It applies really easily, with the consistency of a jelly. I had very little cleanup. I really need to rethink saying I'm not a 'pink girl', because in the last year I think I've loved every one I've put on my nails!

6 comments:

  1. This is one of my absolute favorite polishes, period. I especially love it with a gold microglitter over it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I will ahve to try that, thanks for the idea:-)

      Delete
  2. ooooh those are good deals!! I love this polish, too

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. She posts Sally's coupons every month to print out!

      Delete
  3. i always pass this one up for some reason!! every time i see a swatch of it i kick myself!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I almost passed it up, I'm glad I grabbed it!

      Delete