Wednesday, February 22, 2012

China Glaze- Gothic Lolita

Hi Guys:-)  So I hope Every one's week is going well! I am still feeling like a piggy in a food coma after our Fat Tuesday party at the office yesterday! I gave up on trying to behave myself for the day when the smell of all the goodies overtook my cubicle! Now I understand it's called Fat Tuesday!
Alright so back to posting the rest of my Electro-Pops! Today I have Gothic Lolita. This is a medium purple creme with a very subtle shimmer. It's neutral, which is nice because warm purples don't work on me.

The formula on this was wonderful. This is two coats which and a top coat. GL was super smooth. I really liked this one. It was very pretty. Before I took it off I decided to try Sinful Colors Frenzy over the top since it looked like a good match.The turquoise glitter really popped, but I prefer Gothic Lolita on it's own. I am really liking this collection. At first I didn't know if these were anything unique enough that I needed to jump on, but I'm really glad I did:-)


No comments:

Post a Comment