Friday, February 3, 2012

China Glaze- Life Preserver

Hi guys!!! So I said I was going to do some Anchors Away Swatches, so here we go! I actually tried Sea Spray first but after looking at the pictures I got, blehhh! So we will go with this first! Now in pictures I have seen, I assumed this was a bright orange. It is, sort of, but it's bright and muted at the same time. It reminds me of 1970's era orange. I know that makes very little sense to anyone but myself, but that's what I got.


This was a 2 coat creme, it didn't give me an issues. I like the color but it isn't screaming spring to me, more like late summer/fall. If you have a warmer complexion this would probably work a little better as well. I'm kind of meh on this one right now... what do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment