Monday, February 13, 2012

China Glaze- Make Some Noise & Sally Hansen Glass Slipper

Hi Guys:-) Back to the grind again! Isn't it funny that the countdown to the weekends starts every Monday. The week never goes fast enough and the weekends fly by. I suddenly have the 80's song Everybodys Workin for the Weekend in m head. Appropriate I guess, but I might be singing that the rest of the day! Anyway... I should have the Beastie Boys in m head because today I am wearing Make Some Noise:-)
This is a squishy red leaning coral jelly. I really like this one, it's very summer-y!



This is two coats of MSN, in real life it wasn't so sheer. The pictures accentuate the VNL, quite a bit. If you have longer nails, you might want a third coat though. I added one coat of Glass Slipper over the top. This is a clear base with clear flakies. It applied very easily. I like Glass Slipper...a lot, but I think I liked MSN better on its own. I think GS gets lost a little bit on here. I think it will look better on a darker color, but I will test that out! So another hit from The Electro-Pop Collection!

No comments:

Post a Comment