Friday, March 2, 2012

China Glaze - GaGa for Green

Hello! I am so glad it's Friday!!! I don't feel good:-( I managed to stay healthy all winter long in an office full of people passing around colds, well I guess I couldn't hide forever, they got me! I feel especially yucky. I am going to try and relax all day tomorrow and be really really lazy! I don't care what needs to be done, it will have to wait! It will take some effort,I'm not very good at relaxing, I can always think of something that needs to be done then I'm not content till it is,but not this weekend!
So moving on... I have for you GaGa for Green, another Electro-Pop polish. This is very much a spring color! Pretty grass green. Another one of those bright but not bright colors. It reminds me of watercolor.


This was such a nice squishy jelly. It would work really well for a jelly sandwich I am thinking! This wasn't as opaque as some of the other in this collection that were more creme-jelly's. This is three coats, it went on super smooth and shiny. Surprisingly I do not get lobster hands from this one! I feel like a broken record, but I really am loving this collection! I didn't think they were super unique, but I didn't end up with any dupes! Plus I haven't had an issue with any of the formulas in these. They are still available most places that sell China Glaze, but don't wait too long! I've learned that lesson!

1 comment:

  1. This is such a 'grass'y green color :) So spring-time appropriate.

    ReplyDelete