Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Sinful Colors Ooh la la, and NYC Starry Silver

Ok, so for this combination I enlisted the advice of my hubby. I ask him all the time for advice and usually don't listen....so today I decided to go with it to make him happy. I must admit I wasn't sure how well the colors in the glitter were going to go with Ooh la la, but I like it:-)

Sinful Ooh la la is another one of their creme-jellies. I love how easy they are to apply and look smooth and shiny. This is a very pretty coral that looks orange most of the time but pink in certain lights. Its a bright coral not a subdued one. I used 2 medium coats and had no visible nail line (vnl).

NYC Starry Silver is a clear base with silver micro glitter and larger sapphire blue and baby pink hex glitter. The larger glitter in this does have the tendency to pull toward the tips, so you have to be a little careful with
the placement. This is not a polish I would attempt to get opaque, I don't want to venture a guess how many coats it would take to not see nail. More than I have the patience for I'm sure!
Here is how it came out...


Ok, I will apologize for the state of my cuticles, and in my excitement to get my blog going I took these pictures pre-touch up. Sorry:(
In case you want to see Oh la la alone:

That is 2 coats without topcoat, see how shiny? And see how different the color looks in outside light! Both of these are true to color, it doesn't change, just depends on the light source.

No comments:

Post a Comment