Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Sinful Colors Innocent and Sinful Colors Call u Later

Welcome! This is post number one! I'm really excited but still unsure what I've gotten myself into. I think this will be a fun way to unleash my creative side, learn a little and share my love for polish. I have about 5 posts started and I have to say I didn't anticipate how difficult it would b to get accurate pictures of the colors! I think I took like 25 pictures of each color in different lighting to get 2 or 3 I liked! Anyways, I cant wait to see where this goes and look forward to some feedback. Here we go!
First off I have a Sinful Colors combo, that I really like. Innocent is a yellow-lime green, a la Shreck, that applied nice and opaque in 2 coats. It is a creme- jelly formula that a lot of Sinful polishes have. I like this formula, it goes on smooth and self levels. Many of their older polishes were really sheer but their newer shades seem to be better.
Call u later is a glittery beauty. It has a clear base loaded with gold micro glitter and larger emerald green hex glitter. This is pretty but it would probably take at least four coats to get opaque.All that said, it makes a great topcoat.
Well if a picture is worth a thousand words...
Sinful Colors are available at many drugstores and I find the core line at Target. They are super reasonable at $1.99!
Published with Blogger-droid v1.7.4

No comments:

Post a Comment