Wednesday, September 28, 2011

China Glaze, Metro Collection- Downtown, Midtown Magic

 This was the second polish from China Glaze's Metro Collection. I really like the Downtown half of this collection, and might have to go get some more colors!
Midtown Magic is a really dark plum-ish brown, jelly base with copper and gold shimmer. You cant tell its plum when your wearing it except maybe around the edges of your nail in direct sunlight. The rest of the time it looks like a red based brown. Its really warm, and great for fall.
This one applied much better that Skyscraper and removed easily as well. It wore like iron, I gave it the "house cleaning test", and had minimal tip wear.
If you like darks or rich fall colors this is a no brainer. I kind of wish I could walk around with a different polish on every finger because I like so many new colors right now!


No comments:

Post a Comment