Friday, September 23, 2011

OPI It's My Year

I kept seeing this and I don't know what took me so long to snatch it up! It is a beauty! It's My Year is from OPI's Miss Universe collection. There seems to be a trend with colors like this,  they are popping up everywhere. OPI first had Rally Pretty Pink, Zoya had Faye, and Orly had Rock the World. There may be more, but those are the ones that come to mind. I don't have any of the others to compare this to, but I know Orly RTW looked darker in the bottle and from what I've heard the other two are warmer in tone. I am just going on hearsay though on that!
It's My Year is a mauve-ish violet, with a mega dose of gold shimmer. Its impossible to put into words how this shines! I caught myself (in public) staring at my hands and moving them in the light! I'm sure anyone who saw me thought I was crazy, lol!
This went on really well,  i used 3 thin coats, but could have easily left it at 2. It dried super shiny but I used topcoat anyway just to protect it. Here are a few pictures in different light, so you can see!





No comments:

Post a Comment