Sunday, April 1, 2012

Essie- Navigate Her

Hello! How has everyone been doing? I finally made it to see Hunger Games this weekend, it's only been a week but I feel so late! I'm looking forward to another holiday weekend coming up and yummy dinners spent with our families...
I guess I have some explaining to do concerning my recent absence. Well aside from the usual business, I guess I've been in a polish funk. I haven't been in the mood to polish and haven't been particularly excited about putting anything on my fingers. I don't mean I don't like the current collections, in  the contrary, I love lots of new polishes. I just think I have been slightly overwhelmed by everything of late. My nails have not been growing well, I had to chop them down, and the budget I have for my new babies, I just haven't been able to make up my mind what to use it on. I am one of those old fashioned people who likes to shop in stores and not online, and most of the polishes I want are new Indie brands, but I hate sitting and waiting.....blah blah blah. You don't need to hear me vent!
Anyways... I did pick this up the other day. I don't have anything like this in my collection and its quite springy! When I think of Essie, I automatically think pastel. This is Navigate Her from the Spring 2012 collection.


This is a perfect 2 coat creme.It is a really pretty pistachio color. It self leveled beautifully, and dried rather quickly. I did get in a fight with my car seat and took a little chip out of my index finger but that is totally my fault and not the polish. I used two coats here with a topcoat of SV. This color is so appropriate for Easter week! Despite giving me slight lobster hands, I love it:-)

2 comments:

  1. very cute !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    http://mimihelena1.blogspot.com.br/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I finally saw these in store today, and I was SO tempted to pick up "A Crewed Interest" but I haven't had much luck with Essie polishes - overpriced, and crappy quality, but the formula on Navigate Her looks fantastic, so maybe it wouldn't be a waste after all...

    ReplyDelete