Sunday, April 29, 2012

Orly Charged Up

Hello! I hope you are all having wonderful weekends! Today I have Charged Up from Orly. I wore this yesterday for the March of Dimes walk, since their color is purple. It was a nice walk, they exceeded their fundraising goal by quite a bit, and it is growing every year.



The color here came out true to life, this is a nice medium cool toned purple. This one did throw me for a loop though. I thought that this was a creme. It is not. Charged Up is a jelly. I needed 3 coats to get this opaque and my coats were not especially thin. It was very sheer on the first one, then I had some dragging near the cuticles on the second where it looked patchy and the third coat was the charm! It was a nice jelly, I just was expecting creme. This was super shiny, these pictures are before I put on topcoat!
I am going to try and get outside today since we have some sun. Go enjoy our Sunday, I'll talk to you guys again soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment