Sunday, April 22, 2012

China Glaze- For Audrey

Hi guys, happy Sunday. I am being so lazy today. I am sitting on my couch, still in my jammies, and I love it! If I had got to sleep past 7 this morning (after being up until 2:30), today would be perfect. Today I have a polish that was one of the first one's that I fell in love with when I started collecting (aka hoarding, lol)! This is one of those ones that has a special place in a lot of peoples collections, China Glaze- For Audrey.



The formula on this is a nice two coat creme. Nothing else to really say about it. I know lots of colors like this have come out recently and it works great for spring/summer. This one will always be one of my favorites. Luckily this isn;'t hard to find, its in most core displays.
Now its off to, oh I dont know, take a nap? (I love Sunday!)

No comments:

Post a Comment