Saturday, November 26, 2011

Ulta Salon Formula Nail Lacquer- Envy

Hi guys, today we are putting up our tree! I'm very excited because this is the first year our son can really jump in and be a part of it all! We will put on some music, get out the decorations and have some snacks. Then when were done, probably watch a Christmas movie! I love this time of year! Whatever holiday you celebrate, family and the traditions you have make it all more special. I just hope I can make it as special for my son as my mom did for me!
Anyways today's polish is just gorgeous! I knew it was pretty in the bottle but I wasn't sure how sheer it would be. It almost covered in one coat! I did a second for extra measure, and I love it. It is such a rich teal.The one issue I have with this, is the bottle, I don't know why they changed it? Its not the shape or the brush, but the top, its stubby and fat and round and really hard to hold when applying the polish. Nonethe less, I wont let this deter me, the color is too darn pretty!




No comments:

Post a Comment