Saturday, May 19, 2012

Revlon - Red Bikini

Hi Guys!!! I interrupt my scheduled Zoya post for this lovely red creme! If one color cries out to be worn on short nails, its red! Red Bikini is a very on trend orange leaning red creme. I got this at Ulta last week as an impulse buy in the checkout line. I couldn't leave without it coming home to live with me. I was going to wait to put it on until I finished my six new Zoyas but the short nails and my nautical outfit I had today needed this color:-) My camera tried really hard to make this look coral, but it is a tomato red.




The color is most accurate in the first picture. This is two coats, I used topcoat but it looked just as shiny without. This went on super smooth, kudos Revlon, I take back all the things I said about you! Such a simple color, but it yells look at me (and I did...all day)!

1 comment: