Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Wet n Wild- Night Prowl

Hi Guys, we've made it half way through the week!!! Hope you are all holding up ok:-) Nothing to exciting going on here (which is nice), so I'll get right to it...
I've had this a while, and I've seen it a couple times swatched, so I don't know why I waited so long to try it. I kept meaning to, then I would get new colors and this got put aside. So I finally put this on and WOAH:-) It's so pretty and for $1.99 everyone should have this!
It has a thin black base and magenta glitter throughout. The first coat went on really watery, then 2 more thin coats and totally opaque. Because the base is so thin, the glitter doesn't get lost, it glows through each layer. You can click on the pictures to enlarge and get a closer look:


Even though it was thin, it was pretty easy to control and as long as you don't get too much on the brush, it wont pool. I haven't tried that many Wet n Wild polishes but maybe I'll look a little closer next time i hit the drug store.

No comments:

Post a Comment