Thursday, September 22, 2011

Zoya Yara

Ok so I had to do snatch up one of this fall's hot colors, olive green. I grabbed this one last week on a little shopping trip to Ulta. It's Yara from Zoya's Mirrors half of their Smoke and Mirrors Collection. This applied like a dream. This is my first Zoya nail polish, and if this is typical of their formula, I'm hooked! Its a medium olive creme, not dark, not light, just right; and its packed with gold microglitter. In certain light the glitter is hard to see, but when the light hits it, wow!



See how pretty the gold glitter is? It really made the olive a little more interesting!


I also got Seche Vite for the first time, I had to try it since so many people rave about it. I really liked how fast it dried, but my manicure chipped really fast. I'll have to see if that's the polish or topcoat. I'm guessing topcoat, based on what I've read...we'll see.

No comments:

Post a Comment